We’re honored to have such a dynamic community dedicated to helping us select the next cohort of fellows. Coming from diverse fields and different parts of the country, we’re lucky to have such an inspiring group of leaders working alongside the staff, including a few alums.
Please join us in welcoming our cohort selection committee.
- Ang Hadwin, Strategic Consultant
- Brett Ramey, Climate Resilience Planner Iowa Tribe of Kansas and Nebraska
- Cicely Garrett, Co-Executive Director, National Black Food and Justice Alliance
- Devika Ghai, Facilitator
- Esperanza Pallana, Executive Director, Food and Farm Communications Fund (2020 Castanea Fellow)
- Julian Mocine-McQueen, Co-Founder, The Million Person Project
- Martín Lemos, Strategy Advisor (2019 Castanea Fellow)
- Sabrina Mutukisna, Director of Programs, ESO Ventures
- Shantell Bingham, Organizing Director, Climate Justice Alliance (2020 Castanea Fellow)
- Tavia Benjamin, Consultant and Organizer, Durham Community Apothecary and Black Mycelium Project (2020 Castanea Fellow)